[Discuss] Certification Prep

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Sat Nov 22 18:25:00 UTC 2014

Hi Luis,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014, at 02:34 PM, Luis Fernando Gramajo P. wrote:

> Hey guys, Ive read your doing dome sessions to get a Linux cert. I
> really dont live anywhere near Chicago, or the US ;-) to get to a
> meeting.
>
> Do you have like videos of the session that maybe you can share?
>
> thanks everyone

Thanks for being in touch. We've taken notes during our sessions, but
they've just been co-learning sessions where we discuss exam objectives,
practice certain tasks, and go over issues / problems / questions, etc.
We don't have any videos of our sessions.

You can go through some of our notes and such that are listed on one of
our meeting pages, though:
http://chicagolug.org/meetings/2014-11-13.html

I hope this helps,

Jim