[Discuss] TONIGHT! 7-9pm Crypto Office Hours at Southside Hackersapce

Brian Kroll brian at fiberoverethernet.com
Mon Nov 10 16:08:23 UTC 2014

Happy Monday everyone!

Just a reminder that Crypto Office Hours is tonight from 7-9pm at the
Southside Hackerspace[1].

If you need help with PGP/GPG, OTR, Tor, I2P, Tails or just want to talk
crypto come out tonight!

If you need help, but would like to remain private please contact me off
list for assistance.

This is informal so bring a beer and let's ENCRYPT EVERYTHING!

Also, a quick reminder that next week Monday the 17th of November we
will be having a Cryptoparty at 7pm! So bring a beer, a laptop and a
friend!

All the best!

-Brian

[1] http://sshchicago.org/about/index.html