[Discuss] February meeting

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Mon Dec 15 19:52:34 UTC 2014

Hi Sheila,

Thanks very much for reaching out to find a JuJu pro speaker! : )
That is cool!

At the close of our meeting on Saturday we had talked to the two new
guys from Motorola (Borat . . . and I forget the second person's name)
about having them give presentations on embedded Linux kernel stuff
(drivers and sensors and the like) in Feburary. It was going to be our
Kernel Meeting of Love on 2/14.

Would you mind checking to see if your person would be free any
time during March? I know that time frame is kind of far away, so
if that won't work for your contact, we can shuffle things around.
We were considering 2/14, but can even be flexible on that date if
we need to be.

Thanks again,

Jim