[Discuss] December LUG Meeting

meg ford megford at gnome.org
Wed Dec 10 13:21:38 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just an fyi, we don't have a second talk for this meeting yet. If you have
a talk you'd like to give (e.g. a talk you've given somewhere else that
you'd like the LUG to hear, or something else that doesn't require much
prep time) let us know! Otherwise we'll use the second time slot to plan
future events and socialize.

Cheers,
Meg