[Discuss] VM needed

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Mon Dec 1 15:08:46 UTC 2014

Hi All,

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014, at 07:33 PM, Freddy wrote:
> Hi LUG,
>
> I have a talk coming up a the C/C++ users group this week (Tuesday).
> I'll be talking about Shellshock and Heartbleed bugs. in order to show
> how it can be exploited, i need a new VM to break openssl and bash.
> Jim, can you spin one up on Rackspace?
>
> Freddy

Freddy had a login to our Rackspace account from when he needed to set
up a VM previously, so he's gone ahead and set up another VM for this on
our account for this session.

If other folks want to set up a VM for testing / learning / presenting
purposes, feel free to send a note to the list with your request.

Regards,

Jim