[Discuss] I'm looking for a job!

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Aug 18 15:21:10 UTC 2014

Here's my resume.

https://gist.github.com/codersquid/049a644f4aafd1ab8028

I've got the most experience with java and python, and have enjoyed
projects involving backend web services. I've used different languages over
the years and can work with different stacks.

I live in Chicago but would consider relocating. The job would have to be
extra special for me to relocate -- It would have to be more than "just a
job" since I can get that in Chicago. A job I'd relocate for would involve
working for companies directly supporting FLOSS activities or Open Culture
work.

shekay at pobox.com