[Discuss] Certification Prep - Meeting One follow-up

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Fri Aug 1 04:51:29 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for attending last night. We had about 10 people in
attendance, and got through a good amount of material. As promised, we
took good notes [0]:

We'll be continuing on through the LPI material at our next meeting,
which is set for Wednesday, August 13th. We'll have an announcement out
once the venue is finalized (we're likely to meet downtown for our next,
and subsequent cert-prep meetings). As of last night, we were 90%
certain that we would have our venue secured soon. : )

If you attended last night's session and have any comments regarding
things that you thought went well or things that could be done better,
please let us know.

Thanks, all!!

Jim

[0] https://etherpad.chicagolug.org/p/certs-2014-07-30

(username / password combo for this page is:  chicagolug / chicagolug ).